The tribitor.com Cookies Policy
- The tribitor.com Online Store uses the technology that enables storage and access to the information at the end-user’s device (in particular, using cookies files).
- Cookies files are data, particularly text files, that are sent from a website server and stored by a web browser or other technology at an end-user’s device (e.g. a personal computer or a mobile device, such as smartphone).
- Cookies files facilitate the use of websites previously visited by a user. If a user previously used the same device and the same browser, then cookies files will store his preferences.
- Cookies files used by the tribitor.com Online Store are mainly for ensuring proper operation of our website and for convenience of visitors.
- Considering the nature of services provided by tribitor.com, using cookies files by tribitor.com is necessary to ensure that those services are properly provided.
- From your browser you may change the method of using the cookies files received from tribitor.com. For related detailed information, use Help function of your browser.
- For example, in Internet Explorer the cookies files can be modified as follows: Tools -> Internet Options > Privacy; in Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy; in Google Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Contents settings -> Cookies files. Individual access files depend on your browser version.
Information regarding cookies files management for mobile phones is available in the user manual/operating instructions of your mobile phone.